UP Jansunwai Portal – Online Complaint Registration Uttar Pradesh | Check Status
Uttar Pradesh Government has recently launched the Online Portal name as UP Jansunwai Portal. This is one of the social welfare step taken by Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. Now, you can register your complaint on UP Jansunwai Portal easily. For more details about the scheme, read the latest news on our article. You can also check the status of your complaint on this portal. This is the really helpful step for the common people. UP Government has already implemented various schemes for the welfare of the common people, this is one more steps for their motive.
UP Jansunwai Portal – Register Complaint Online
The advantage of UP Jansunwai Portal:
- The portal is mainly launched for solving the general issues of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you have any complaint then simply register on the portal of Uttar Pradesh Jan Sunwai.
- The portal also reduces the time taken in solving problems of people. Now, you don’t have any need to go any authorized body for General issues.
- You can easily Register your complaint on online platform anytime anywhere.
Important Four Parts Of UP Jansunwai Portal :
Uttar Pradesh Jan Sunwai portal is mainly divided into four parts which are given here-
Complaint Registration: This part is mainly referred to the new user, who want to register their complaint on the portal. If you are a new user then click on the relevant link.
Status of Complaint: This part is referred to the existing users. The users who already registered their complaint can check the status of their complaint on this link. The status of the complaint will show you application process. This will give you the information that how much action taken on your complaint.
Send a Reminder: This link is providing you the facility of sending the reminder to the department that you are waiting for the action on the complaint.
Send Feedback: If you are satisfied with the action if the department and your problem is solved, then you can give your feedback on this link.
UP Jansunwai Portal – Online Complaint Lodging Process
- First, go to the official portal of UP Jansunwai Portal. The link is given here.
- Now, the link of Complaint Registration will display on your screen. Click on the link.
- Now, fill the Complaint Registration Form
- Enter your name, number of email ID.
- Now, an OTP will generate on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP for completing the registration form of UP Jansunwai Portal.
- At the last point, you will get a unique number for future reference to your complaint
Track Complaint Status of UP Jansunwai Portal:
This is the amazing news for the people of Uttar Pradesh, that they will also track their complaint status. Now, they don’t have the need to visit so many offices for registering their complaints. It is the user-friendly portal for the citizens.
- Go to the official website of UP Jansunwai Portal.
- Now, click on the link of State of Complaint
- Enter Your Unique Number, which you will get at the time of registration.
- Now, click on the Track Complaint Status Link.