UP Minority Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 | Alpsankhyak Chattravriti | Apply Online- Form
Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 | UP Minority Scholarship Online Application Form | Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Sarkar Alp Sankhyak Chattravriti Yojana | UP Govt. Scholarship Scheme for Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, Jains etc. Minority Groups
The government of Uttar Pradesh Launched the UP Minority Scholarship Scheme. The scheme is launched under the guidelines of Central Government. The scheme will boost the education situation of Minorities in India. As we know in India, Government had been taken some useful steps time to time for the development of minority section.
This scheme must decrease the rate of drop out minority students in college. Uttar Pradesh is the largest populated stated in the country and also largest minority populated state in India. The government will take new initiatives to promote the Minority Education In the state. Muslim, Sikh, Buddhas, Jain etc. are some sections of Minorities. In all the cast Muslim have worst education level at this time. The central government also contributes to the state government to promote this scheme. And the Uttar Pradesh gets a separate fund or budget to implement the Alpsankhyak Chattavriti Yojna.
UP Alpsankhyak/Minority Student Scholarship Scheme
It is to be noted that the interested and eligible minority applicants can apply for Purvadasham & Dashmottar Scholarship Schemes, depending on the class in which they study.
The motive of this Scheme:
The main motive of the Yojna is to enhance the Minority Education in state and as well as the country. This is the impressive step taken by Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh to develop the Minority Education in the state. In India, we see how the education graphs performance of Minority Students. There are also some hurdles to improve the education system against the Government.
But now the government is launching many schemes in this year to promote education develop the country. Education is the biggest development sector in India. The government launched many schemes to promote the poorer section education in the society, but it is the matter of fact, the schemes will not implement properly and many students will not avail the benefits of Government oriented Scholarship Schemes in India.
What are the minority Groups, we are talking about?
As per the Government of India Gazette under sector 2(c) of the National Commission of Minorities Act, 1992 the religious minority communities are – Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, Jains etc
To avail, this scheme student must fulfil the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Before applying you should check the eligibility criteria of the scheme. If you are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme; just apply now.
- The Candidate must have Cast/Minority Certificate.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed more than 1, 00,000 per annum.
- Candidate must hold BPC Category Card.
- The academic qualification should be good or merit results.
How to Apply Online for UP Minority Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Before applying kindly follow these steps –
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship Scheme.
- From this portal, you can gather detailed information regarding all the available minority Schemes
To fill the UP Minority Scholarship Scheme Online form Follow these instructions
- Visit the Official Scholarship Portal of UP
- Go to “Student” section and click on “New Registration”
- You will see various options to register, you need to go to the last one which is – “For Minority Category”
- Now register with you all valid details on the portals.
- Once you are registered, you can apply for the Scholarship
- In your Account, click on the Scholarship scheme you are interested fill
- Now fill in the form as a minority
- Print the form for future references