Muft Bijli Connection UP – Saubhagya Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2018 | Apply Online | Form
UP Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2018 – Muft Bijli Connection Uttar Pradesh – Application Form
Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath announced the new scheme for the state name as; UP Sahaj Bijli Ghar Yojana 2018. This is the Muft Bijli Connection provided by the central government. The main motive of the scheme is providing electrical connection to every house in the state. Uttar Pradesh is the largest populated state in India, where a large number of districts and villages. After the 67 years of independence, our government is not successful in the digitization of the village areas.
Hence, to fulfill the need of electricity in every house in the state, CM is launching the Har Ghar Bijli Scheme 2018. The application form for UP Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2018 will be available soon. It is the matter of fact that every scheme of Uttar Pradesh Government is focusing on the Development of Social Welfare.
Update – UP Government Launched Prakash hai to Vikas hai Yojana under Saubhagya Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Saubhagya Yojana – Free Electricity Connection
The scheme is very beneficial for the poor people or backward class families of the state. Uttar Pradesh is developing now, some people are so much appreciated this step of CM Electricity if the basic necessity in the modern era. Without electricity, we can’t imagine our life. Light also gives the feeling of safety in the night. The rural area of Uttar Pradesh is facing so many hassles for the Electricity Connection. The girls and women in the village can’t go out of a home in the night, due to an absence of light. Hence, Free Electricity Connection in Uttar Pradesh is the great news for all those rural and urban area residences, who can’t afford the New Electricity Connection.
UP Muft Bijli Connection Yojana 2018 – Saubhagya Scheme
- Under the UP Sahaj Har Ghar Bijli Yojana, the ratio of the central government and state government is 60:40.
- According to recent reports, total 15.7 Lakh Families in the rural area and 3.02 Lakh in Urban area of Uttar Pradesh has no Electricity Connection. This data is total 40% of the total families of all over the country. Means the 40% Families living in Uttar Pradesh in all over the country, who had no Electricity Connection.
- Uttar Pradesh Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPPCL) will spend 71, 00 Crore for the implementation of this plan.
- The families, whose name in the list of BPL SECC 2011, will get the free meter connection in the state.
- The other families in the state will get the meter connection in Rs. 500, with the 10 installments of Electricity Bill.
- The Scheme will be implemented in the 2300 Electricity State in the state.
- The scheme is initially starting with the 1, 00,000 Free Electricity Connection in the state.
- You may apply for the UP Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2018 through online or offline mode.
Document Required for the Yojana
- Domicile Proof of Uttar Pradesh
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, BPL Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply for Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Complete Details regarding this Scheme can be obtained at the Official portal.