UP Chatravriti Yojana 2016 – Online Scholarship Forms & Status
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 | UP Chatravriti Yojana Online Application – Check Status Online|Purva Dasham Chatravriti Yojna|Dashmottar Chatravriti &Shulk Pratipurti Yojana
With the aim of improving the educational reach of the families with limited financial aids, the UP government provides the UP Purva Dasham Chatravriti Yojana for pre-matric students in the state. This year the government redefined its standards of selecting students for the scholarship of Class 9 and 10, this has been done by recognizing families with an annual income of less than 2 lakh.
UP Dashmottar Chatraviti Yojana 2016-17
The students of all categories General,SC, ST OBC apply for this Scholarship yearly and this year after some amendments in the selection criteria the students of poor families will be able to get a chance for gaining education at Pre-metric/Post Metric and Fee Reimbursement Programs that will happen this year. The UP Chatravriti Yojna is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag and students are selected at all levels of education according to their family income, Marks obtained in annual examination and their category.
These are the truly deserving candidates with a passion for further studies but a family background that may not be adequate. To ease the pressure of these families the students are awarded full scholarships for their school education at various levels and each year these students proceed to make their families and the nation proud.
This year the total budget that the government of Uttar Pradesh will Invest in the Scholarships is Rupees nine Lakhs and seventy two thousand , the total students who will get these opportunities is 2250 students.
UP Scholarship Online Application Form 2016
Name of the scheme- UP Chatravriti Yojana 2016
Name of conducting body- Uttar pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Location: Uttar pradesh
Levels of Scholarship:
- Pre-matric ( Purva Dasham Chatravriti Yojna)
- Post Matric ( Dashmottar Chatravriti Yojana)
- Fee Reimbursement (Shulk Pratipurti Yojana)
Start of application procedure – 15th April 2016
Last date to apply online- 15th August 2016
Distribution of Scholarships – 15th October, 2016
How to Apply Online and Avail Benefits of UP Chatravriti Yojana
- The young students who want to get a scholarships for their education and take away the pressure of educational responsibilities from the shoulders of their parents can apply online for the UP chatravriti Yojana 2016 for scholarships in various categories.
- Open the site scholarship.up.nic.in to check all the details about the Uttar pradesh Scholarships for all the levels of education.
- The online forms will be live from April 15, 2016 and all the students with a qualifying background must click on the Apply Online button.
- Then all you have to do is enter the basic details for application.
- Students must upload all the required certificates like their cast certificate and also their marks sheet with the BPL Certificate if they fall in that category.
- Once you have uploaded all the requested documents you will be sent a registration number which will mean that your application has been submitted.
- All further contacts will be made with the candidates with the help of this registration ID.
Uttar Pradesh – Check Scholarship Status Online
- After filling the online application form, you can check the status too. Here are the steps to check the status –
- First of all Visit this page
- On the home page, hover to the “student” section and click on “Application Status 2016-17”
- Now you will be asked to enter the “Registration Number”
- Enter it and click on the “Submit” button
- You will be able to view the current status now
If you have any query regarding the UP Scholarship Scheme for Students, feel free to use to toll free number – 18004190001