Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana Uttarakhand | Get Kit & Vaishnavi Card | Whatsapp Number
Uttarakhand Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana | Uttarakhand Government Launched Vaishnavi Surkasha Scheme for New Born Girl Child | Details of Vaishnavi Kit & Vaishnavi Card | How to Apply for Benefits of this Scheme | Vaishnavi Scheme Official Whatsapp Number
Women empowerment is an idea that is not new in today’s generation. Especially in a country like India, it has a whole new meaning and importance to it. We can not call India a progressing nation till the women of our country are made to lag behind us. Evils like gender biases, eve teasing, rapes and the most common form of social evil persisting today are the female infanticide. The killing of the girl child on the pretext and hope for a boy counterpart is really a backward and unethical practice.
Uttarakhand Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana
The government of Uttarakhand under full support from NDA government has taken up this sensitive issue under consideration. A new programme called Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana has been launched in the state of Uttarakhand. This scheme is launched under the banner of Beti Bachao – Beti Padhao campaign. This Yojana as a whole is being operated by the Department of Women and Child Development, Uttarakhand. They shall be responsible for providing the toll-free numbers on which the parents can inform about the birth of their daughter.
How to Apply for Vaishnavi Surkasha Scheme
Under this scheme, families having a girl child’s birth need to click a selfie with their newborn girl and send it on WhatsApp to the related authorities. Within 24 hours of receiving the message, the state authorities will ensure that ANS and Aanganbadi workers visit the family to help the mother and the child and also provide Vaishnavi kit to the family which shall contain essentials for both of them. The family shall also get congratulatory messages from the Chief Minister and Departmental Minister.
Understand it like this –
- Parents need to Click a Selfie with New Born Baby
- This Selfie should be sent to Whatsapp number that will be released very soon
- Within 24 hours of sending selfie, ANM or employee from nearest government hospital will visit
- These officials will click another selfie with the beneficiary and sent it to Nodal officers
- After this Anganwadi Worker will make a visit and provide Vaishnavi Kit & Clothes to the beneficiary
UK Vaishnavi Yojana Official Whatsapp Number/Toll Free Number
As mentioned above, the family members need to click and photo with the new born and send it to the authorities via whatsapp. Many interested users have been enquiring about the Whatsapp number, where they need to send the photo. As per the sources, the govt. hasn’t released the helpline number yet. Soon, the number will be released and we will update you here.
Benefits/Features of Vaishnavi New Born Girl Suraksha Yojana
- Under this Scheme, the family of the beneficiary shall be given a Vaishnavi Card which shall be linked to various other existing schemes.
- Under this project, parents will also get insurance cover.
- The government shall also provide new clothes for the new member of the family.
- It is also an inclusion in the scheme that the government will protect the girl child. As per the notification, arrangements will be made to tackle the problems of the neonatal vaccination.
It is certain that with this initiative the state government aims to improve the sex ratio in the state, hence improve the social injustice prevalent in the society. Instant action is taken if any complexity appears while delivery of the child and medical care for free is given in government hospitals.
Vaishnavi Card & Vaishnavi Kit
To provide benefits of various schemes to the beneficiary family, Vaishnavi cards will be issued. These cards will be be linked with Aadhaar Cards. Various benefits will be provided to the family via Vaishnavi Card
Vaishnavi Kit will contain important items for the newly born baby
This new scheme is highly appreciable concerning the poor gender ration of the state and neighbouring states and also it is promoting awareness against female infanticide. It is certain that girls now are not a burden on their parents are but more empowered than before. Kudos to the Uttarakhand government for churning out such a scheme.